PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cowboys in the Sky! (ref:recent accident-series)
Old 13th Nov 2008, 08:10
Setron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sieg Heil P+F !

After my first post, that started this thread, PF wrote:
Stand by for an interesting development fairly soon after this... You're gonna be sooooo surprised.
I then got this message:
You are currently banned from this thread. Reason given: Let's see how this run's without them having you to argue against...
So, I was punished for speeking my mind and put in "verbal jail"...

Freedom is always the freedom of the other one!
Restricting freedom of speech shows fear and is the trademark of dictatorship.
Dictarorship has no place in todays times or in aviation and has noting to do with moderation or beeing professional.

I am not surprised at all, just very disappointed. I would not have expected this at PPRUNE. I guess it's all down to the integrity of the people given power to.
If this attitude and notion is still (or again) existing in my SA, then the problem is rooted deeper, much deeper than I initially expected.

Homework:
What is the legal level to fly over build up areas and people in SA (aka: Stadiums)?
What is the LCN of Rand airport and a 747?
What width of a r/w is considered safe to land an a/c in respect of it's wheelbase?

Obviously you can bypass any legislation as you please, if you know who to speak to...
Just makes a mockery out of the legislation, but who cares...
Some are just more equal before the law than others!

Now then PFy, go ahead and get this post deleted as well, while you are hurt again, because the truth sometimes hurts.

..and everybody thought you had died in Berlin in 1945!

Well guys,in case they allow you to read this, be careful in this arena, stick to the rules and keep it safe.

Good day, aux revoirs, allahu akbar, auf wiedersehen, tot seens...