PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 13th Nov 2008, 01:19
Macarto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread is for self-sponsored CPL holders, its true that everyone would want to part of the SQ family one day if given a chance just like myself.

Although many people said that the 26 age barrier is not a must as long as yr rejected by the Airforce? Am i assuming that once after completion of NS one is able to apply for SQ if yr a singaporean. Which by that time one would be of age 22-23?

The chances of getting into the SQ cadet program every year are slim especially with the economic Crisis, i know that even self-sponsored CPL holders that come back to apply for the program need not be given any previllege, however at least they would have other opportunities out there. Hence i am for the idea of self-sponsoring. So at around age 22-23 if a singaporean is eligible to apply for the cadet program that would be good. If one fails at least one can go all out for the idea of self-sponsors ship overseas with no regrets. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks