PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 11th Nov 2008, 12:05
JohnRayner

Location: Just a bit lower than the point where the falling angel meets the rising ape
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what the FTOs say is irrelevant to this thread
I have to disagree. Ignoring the positive spin of FTO's when criticising the opinions of some on this site is unfair, since in fact, as mentioned, all that they're trying to do is provide a bit of balance for the wannabe at large in the face of said PR campaign.

Also, the need to make bucks might explain why some people do the things they do, but it doesn't necessarily excuse it. An opinion with no vested interest will always suit me nicely thankyou very much.

As for the repetitive nature of the grim forebodings, well, this thread alone is 62 pages long. I think nearly everything's been said before! It's only repetitive if you keep coming back for more.

On a lighter note, I propose we all start a thread-watch dedicated to spotting the green shoots of recovery via the medium of a positive WWW post. They do exist, and I have read them.

(As an aside, anyone interested in a sweepstake for the time said comment might appear?)