PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Divisional Transfer for 16 SYD CSM
Old 11th Nov 2008, 09:59
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smartalec888.....I would take QCCA anyday....anything to get away from Mothers Club + sh*t box 737 + Sh*tty-Flyer. I don't care if I have to eat dog food and moonlight as a check out chick in a dodgy sex shop in some back alley of Kings Cross......I want out of Qantas Domestic....either via divsional transfer or QCCA, whichever comes first. Of course, as we all know, there is a freeze on recruitment and nothing is happening re div transfers.

Qantas always looks for obscure reasons for getting rid of crew or not actioning divisional transfer list. The reason for the month of November is: "The worldwide price of lesbian albino yak milk has fallen on the stock exchange and this affects Qantas in that it does not allow us to deliver exceptional customer service efficiently and therefore we need to make crew redundant...." blah blah.

Stay tuned folks for the excuse Qantas will give for the month of December. I'm thinking maybe: "There has been an unprecedented decline in the worldwide price of aluminium, and Qantas forcasts that this will have an impact on the price of the foil lids used to cover economy hot meals...therefore, we have decided not to action the divisional transfer list"