PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2008-2009 season
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2008, 22:44
waiterpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Thread Continueth

Well - this thread seems to have hit a bit of a niche. I'm a little surprised (and concerned) to see it still going!

Anyway... I QUIT MY JOB! No more serving trout after Sunday (Hoorah!) I guess I should probably change my username or something. I still hadn't actually decided whether to definitely go before Saturday, but having just received more desert equipment than the whole British Army owns (and that probably isn't even a joke) for my 21st, I probably should....

Another vid (suspiciously similar to the other one & alot longer): YouTube - Sefofane Life

Woof_etc: THANKYOU! I have been looking everywhere for insurance. Nobody does it for commercial pilots in Botswana seemingly. They probably saw the Facebook group.

One question for anyone that might know the answer: Assuming I get a job (I am hoping someone will hire a former waiter who hasn't flown in four months and that looks twelve)... would it be possible to come back for a couple of weeks for Christmas while waiting for the visa stuff to come through? I tried asking the companies but they merely ignore my messages. I feel so neglected!

T-minus less than two weeks........ (probably)....