PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British help British in Q.A
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 11:40
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only ONE should resign from the A320 fleet: That useless chief pilot you guys have there! Whats his name: H.F. aka daggerboy!

He does not give a damn about that fleet and he is only there because he bent over for the CEO a couple of years ago.

Rumour has it that SS (CP A330) last week wrote a letter to QRs most hated person of the moment (P Mc N) saying that the rosters at the moment where illegal, put unnecessary stress on the crews, where designed without any form of crew consideration and most of all, that they where a huge SAFETY hazard!

He hereby emphaisised the apalling situation the A320 pilots find themselves in at the moment!

Imagine this: The CP A330 writing a letter to the manager rostering to defend the case of the A320 pilots, just because the A320 CP has his head so far up his ass that he does not even realise that, in case one of his airplanes has an incident these days, he IS the one responsible!

Ah YES: any new airplane rotation that is demanded by the commercial dept goes through rostering and is ALWAYS presented to the CP of the fleet in question for approval. It is one of the CPs tasks to say yes or no, based on pilot availilbility and his assesment. If he feels that the rotation is not feasible or that he does not have enough pilots to the job (which both is the case on A320 right now), he rejects the demand made by comm dept and they have to look for another solution!

The daggerlover unfortunately has not got a single clue what its all about so he just accepts any request made to his fleet! In any case, he only does long day flights and European layovers so why should HE care?

I just hope something happens soon so he can be put in JAIL!

Thanks GOD I am on a different fleet these days! I suffered enough with this person in the past!

Godspeed to all A320 drivers! You will need it in the future as your fleet is leeking pilots at a high rate!