PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2008, 10:13
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

And if anyone had any sense, the A380 crews could be earning us extra $$$ by taking on the SIA A380 contract instead of sitting on their a$$es waiting for ours to get built. I am sure there would be a bit of work on it while it stops here in SYD, a prime opportunity to get it done and rack up a bit of experience for the guys.
That won't be happening either. SIA don't want a bar of QF after QF gave them the boot a couple of years ago. Since QF handed all the contracts back to the customers, and helped build our competition's businesses, AMSA not only do SIA, but Malaysian and a couple of the other operators that we used to do.

I am led to believe by the guys that work for SIA engineering in SYD that SIA have instructed both their engineers and aircraft security to stop any QF personnel approaching the aircraft or trying to get aboard. This is how much poison QF has injected into what were prime customers paying for QF aircraft at S.I.T.

And to top that off, the QF Team A380 crews have enough on their own plate with the beginnings of infighting amongst themselves and with the management.

Aaaaahhhh. Just another day in the sunny paradise of QF.