PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 6th Nov 2008, 04:00
singapore_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
from my first post:
I doubt you'll bother flying around leisurely with your ppl so it dosnt really matter if the club can't do navigation if you're set on doing cpl afterwards.

from my second post:
i meant for someone who wishes to fly professionally

'if you're set on doing cpl afterwards' would imply you 'wish to fly professionally'

you said :
assuming that all ppl holders who would go on to get a cpl and thus not fly around recreationally is wrong in the first place

i understand your statement two ways:
assuming that all ppl holders who would go on to get a cpl would not fly around recreationally is wrong in the first place
or
assuming that all ppl holders would go on to get a cpl and thus not fly around recreationally is wrong in the first place

your incorrect sentence structure aside, i said 'fly around leisurely with a ppl(only)'. in case you complain that i didnt write the word 'only', my response is that it could be omitted given the context. so the only situation where a wannabe would have qualms about getting a ppl-r would be if he intends to do much flying between his ppl and cpl, which is unlikely(for a wannabe). there's no problem once he gets his cpl, the problem would only be for the period inbetween.

this thread is about flying as a job, there's a seperate sub-forum for [private flying]

flying as a profession and flying as a passion are not mutually exclusive, i searched my soul and found that i would like to both enjoy flying and make money flying.

Last edited by singapore_flyer; 6th Nov 2008 at 04:22.