PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Polar
Thread: Atlas Polar
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2008, 14:37
nitty-gritty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did I say "stole"? No, I didn't. I said "siphoned." I'm not so stupid to think that the pilot groups can whole heartedly control who gets what in the corporate shell games we are living out. I'm just tired of one group here thinking they are magnanimous in this when they are not. Selectively forgetting past events and choosing to act as the only ones harmed.

One would have to be incredibly naive to think that the ongoing Atlas labor negotiations at that time had nothing to do with the A/C and route transfers to Polar. Then again, that is easy to do when it is to your advantage. Maybe you should ask the same of the DHL flying that you are now performing that Northwest and ABX was doing. I'm sure that Polar will eventually claim that, as always, having been Polar's as all the other flying from the past such as ANZ and Qantas flying that I did back in 93 at Evergreen as you did with Atlas flying the same during your last strike.

Since you seem to admit the A/C transfers, I'll just mention the Atlas South American routes authorities that were flown by Polar as a starting point then later claimed as Polar's since the earth was formed despite the authority hardcopy I'm looking at now.

I guess this opens up of the floor again to the usual who has what despite my only desire to show that there is no one group innocent in this corporate shuffling to keep labor at bay.