PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Polar
Thread: Atlas Polar
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2008, 19:07
dumbdumb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because that would have sold the other engineers down the river. So just as your supposedly MEC looks after the WHOLE group, so did ours.

Just like the B.S. about putting Polar F.O.'s on the Atlas side until the merged seniority list came into effect. It would have sold out some of the others.

Why those of you at Atlas have a problem with our MEC looking after the WHOLE group is incredible. It's not a sell your buddy down the street for short term gain. This arbitration is big and I'm on the position of believing that management lost. Otherwise, there would have been a simple letter stating the reasons why it was not ruled in the MEC's favor.

Well, I've given pprune a shot and now it's done. I got the information I needed for my vote and if you think I'm going to vote for leadership that will sell their workers for other gain you're mistaken. Seems to me some of you on the Atlas side better think about that as well.

So, thanks for the information and all the "finger pointing" but there's reasons Polar MEC has stood by themselves and taken heat. It's because they represent the WHOLE list and not just a "what can I get out this" mentality.

VOTE ALPA!!!!!!!!!!