PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cowboys in the Sky! (ref:recent accident-series)
Old 4th Nov 2008, 15:08
Setron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
millertime - not a backtrack, rather a calming down to normal levels.
Like with salary matters you must aim high to get a normal level.
Only a hothead like Pussy&Fanny would have taken the allegations serious.
Isn't it funny, that as long as PFy is not interrupting the thread, the comments are continuously interesting and mostly founded?
People that know Scully (with a "c", am rather surprised PFy picked that up!) know of his value and would have understood!
Language, oh yes, I am juggling 3+1/2 at the moment incl. a very "throaty" one, so thats maybe why. If duds like Doodlebug2 are more into spelling then the meaning, then they must just f-off and go to : www.spellingbee.com/ or www.gamequarium.com/spelling.html
Should be more "up their alley"
unstable load - I recon we all miss the good old day's when things were more "stable"!
When Zimbos start running the show at the SACAA, then one starts wondering what is generally happening in SA...
I think the privatisation of the CAA was a big mistake in regards of safety!
Once something is down the drain, it's rather messy to get it right again!
The CAA quick-bleech of instructors will not help the situation.
I wish Scully would spend more time in that department, cause thats were his experience is needed the most in these darkening times to turn the tide!

(PS: There are still some good people in the CAA, but sadly just a few, a happy few, a band of brothers...)

...and now everybody: da, da, di, da, daaaaah...