PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globespan
Thread: Globespan
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2008, 15:19
islasdad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paying attention to posts

I hate to disagree with you mr kite but you couldnt be more wrong. Places like Paddy Power along with other less informed or sometimes down right scaremongering journos and slf do listen to some of the idiots on here

I know from a good source that paddy powers criminal speculation as to who might go bust next almost became a self fulfilling prophecy for one airline.

As soon as the company started featuring on the lists a senior source told me it was almost as if someone had switched the phones off. previously they had been thriving and suddenly their sales plummetted. The company that handled their credit card facilities got nervous with no foundation and with held money they had no right to JUST IN CASE. The company that covered their credit for fuel payment heard this and stopped giving credit and demanded payment in advance.

So as a result of completely unfounded speculation from the uninformed a previously thriving business suddenly became one whose cash flow was tight. Because they were a lot more robust than these mischievious speculators claimed they survived but it was a tough time and jobs were put at risk needlessly.

So all you idiots that feel the need to persistantly persecute airlines on these pages please cease and desist the damage you "unwittingly" do is immeasurable, and I am sorry the codicill "I REALLY HOPE THEY DO OK,SURVIVE, MAKE IT THROUGH" simply does not make what your doing either understandable or forgiveable.

Sorry for the rant guys but its a tough time for all at the minute and I am sick of these IDIOTS making it worse.

ID