PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 31st Oct 2008, 13:13
phrixus29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well,

1.caribbeans,

2.africa(pick a spot<--africa is huge),

3.maldives,

4.malaysia for that matter(Because they are more than willing to give you a work permit if you have their requirements<-- i have been offered before,thats why i know),

5.india(loads of flying schools looking desperately for instructors and they will validate your license),

6.Nepal (there are some good companies there and i have canadian friends flying for them)

So these are just a few i guess..And yeah with regards to our parents not approving of us going to diseased location,thats bound to happen..I had to talk my parents into it before i took the job in africa..They were not happy about it but well,sometimes as an individual,only you would know..Because if i hadn't had taken the job in africa,then my next question is going to be, "So,who is going to give me a job?"

I had to take it because opportunity knocked on my door and I was not going to turn my back on that opportunity...If I was going to be choosy,then I guess I would be knocking my head on the wall till today...Because I remember while I was there,I kept applying and no response..So you see,sometimes its about opportunities leaving you with no choice but to just grab it,and thats exactly what I did and I am glad I did...I can safely say I have many african friends now,and I have made so many mother like figures too..So,its all good you know..