PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 3
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2008, 06:55
2close

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Inverted123
Hawk I posted this link so us CVD people could at least look at what people around the world claim or say they can do to help us, I am sure that we all stand in hope that one day some cure will arise.
I dont know how else I could have shown people what these people were offering and for us to investigate into them further. Regards inverted123
Good points.

We do need all the help we can get, especially when faced with dealing with a very small but powerful (medically speaking) group of persons who appear to be more interested in protecting their own 'empires' and furthering their own careers than they are in ensuring flight safety standards.

The unquestionable data from the USA, Canada and Australia reveals how 'dangerous' CVD pilots really are - in fact, it is quite interesting to note that each of these countries permits CVD pilots to fly commercially (in Australia, at night also) yet, statistically, over the same time period their safety records are far better than those of many other countries, including certain JAA member states.

Yet they choose to ignore that data in favour of their own very flawed, archaic and biased arguments.

Soapbox back under stone.....whoosh....gone!!!

2close
(Sunny today!! )