PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Markoss rostering
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2008, 10:45
tac1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correction of Inaccuracies

Firstly I think Deep & Fast should be listened to and the moderator needs to remove a number of these unsubstantiated posts.

Firstly I believe the winding up order talked about is for Markoss Aviation Ltd (MAL) NOT Markoss Aviation UK Ltd (MAUK). MAL was a company that was set up and run by Graham Waters for years before MAUK even existed. It accrued a few million in losses over the years (check filings). Perhaps the order isn't that sinister. I suggest Learjet Lad and flyingdolly quantify their statements. Learjet Lad you said you saw the court papers being delivered? Perhaps you could say what they actually said or are you just using the term Markoss to deliberately cause problems for MAUK as few will know about MAL!

Additionally a lot is being made of changes to CP and CTP role but you also say a replacement CP/CTP is due to start with the company. Seems ok to me, perhaps the current incumbents simply wanted to do something else. I think if you ask them they will also tell you they will continue to fly for MAUK so can't be too much bad blood between the parties!!

Tropic Bird you're a pilot with Markoss yet your location is New York??? Remember not many pilots have left MAUK since the CRJ started flying!!

It is time that the 'Professionals' that are posting unquantified statements on this site need to put up with some evidence or retract their posts. It would seem there is enough on here for some to be approached legally.
Flyingdolly, or dillan, or daisy and Learjet Lad or perhaps former helicopter pilot need to do some work.

Airlines are in a tough enough trading environment at the moment and there are PEOPLE involved with them. If you leave the company alone and let it get on with what it is trying to do maybe they will stay in jobs unlike to poor soles from Excel, EOS, Silverjet and the other 70 or so airlines worldwide that have failed this year.