PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - True North 407 down in the Kimberleys
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2008, 07:38
chook13!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top end waffle

Got a few better things to do but for you I will make a few more comments this 1 last time.

Whether my intellect is above, same or lower than yours is of absolutely no relevance in this forum. BUT comments like:-
• “einstein bla bla”
• observational skills
• and the removal of personal abuse from your post

may show the balance though (what do ya think???????????????).

While this is a discussion forum (re; rumour network) it does not mean it is a forum that gives pilots, who after all should generally be on the same side, the right to unfairly and without basis ****can another pilot when things do pair shaped ESPECIALLY when the person who’s doing the ****canning appears to know nothing about the pilots involved and the running of the operation and obviously little about the aircraft (In this case these 3 things from your posts are things you do not know anything about) – sorta funny when you are the obvious expert in the “”top end””.
And whether you later retract or not, the damage (mainly to you) is already done- so why do it?

Secondly would not a reasonable person wait until details come to pass (ooh there as Airworthiness Bulletin on that donk) before making comment. That is fair, reasonable and respectful.

You then say how you look forward to the acc rep but above that (your last post) you still have to tell all how southerners don’t understand the furnace conditions, man – what the?

Most reasonable persons who for whatever reason chose to make comment that could be deemed untrue when it was discovered otherwise would probably say sorry guys I was out of line: you come up with “” you say these guys are all aces, a fact that I am not disputing"". I say a 407 is laying on the bottom of the ocean. What gives Einstein?”” You call that a retraction. One would think that seems to suggest “if the guys are so good how come the machine let go”

As per my post 53 a donk does not care about ambient temps 1 bit (once again I am pretty sure the 407 remembers exceedances) and you use the performance charts (or do you know those “aces” didn’t). You fly to the little gauges on the dash and that bit wad of paper you can never find a home for.

Ref where do I get the slagging bit from? Well sure seems to be a number of posts here questioning your motives from others ( see corrella killer for a start) I am sure he would be happy to have a chat with you.

Then of course you launch into another happy customer on low flying at Bathurst only to be right royally shown that just cause its in color it ain’t necessarily true, and you come back with “hope he a mustering rated pilot” and “not some fruit loop”.

Mate once again why question the professionalism and integrity of pilots on this forum (which is a PUBLIC FORUM) when facts are not known, suppositions are wrong (and proven to be so) and then continue to defend ones self.

Here’s another of your pearls of wisdom ---

“It invokes the question of what AOC allows this super low level flying at public events, after all the crowd went there to see cars crash not some fruit loop in a helicopter trying to turn them and him into statistics?

Do you think you need the university of gallahs, as you so elloquently put it, disecting any stack you may have??

Support not slag and for gods sake read up on gas turbines and the 407 manual.

that is the last
regards 13