PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - True North 407 down in the Kimberleys
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2008, 13:17
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A quick re run.
Post 37
perhaps if they had used the local drivers to crew it, who would have been very respectful of the local ambient furnace conditions, then the 407 donk may have lasted longer?
Post 40
only too happy to be corrected,

Post 53
you say these guys are all aces, a fact that I am not disputing

Chook : Just for your superior intellect, I’ve reposted the pertinent bits of my comments. Perhaps you may be able to use some of your observational skill and see if the last phrase on post 53 above means anything to you? Where you get the slagging bit from I am blessed if I know. A fact which was answered by CY here;

The earlier post about locals not crewing it have been answered.

I say again, that if there ever is anything out the back that is looking for a reason to go pop, then load it up with some unexpected and frequent super hi temps and you’ll more than likely know about it.  Southerners can hardly be expected to be aware of where the traps of such super heated air exists in the northern build up season. Nothing more, nothing less; I am thinking that leading you around is fairly easy, just like the way the aboriginals catch the bush turkeys in the wild! In fact I was even playing to your extremely superior deducing skills with this little gem:

What gives Einstein?

Personal abuse deleted: Senior Pilot

Have a nice day now, and like me and many others please do look forward to more of the ATSB engineering forensics.

tet

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 24th Oct 2008 at 16:05. Reason: Personal abuse deleted