PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA - no more pilot group, we want pilots and CC together
Old 23rd Oct 2008, 09:39
cal777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
more puerile rantings for wobbly

Gee you go on........... "Working at the same level" I'm not sure what you mean by working.
If you mean, work n 1. employment, effort for which one is paid money. 2. task. 3. toil. 6. labour. 7. exert oneself. 8. be employed........than yes I do believe we are working at the same level.

Nowhere has anyone including myself ever made any inference that we do the same type of work, we might infer that we work as hard as you at what we do, but never have we said the same type.

That's why you receive considerably larger remuneration from a wages perspective, because to get the job you needed x amount of training, flying hours, annual medicals and all the other things that are mentioned.
So feel free to jump down from that soapbox!

I and other cc take exception that you feel superior as a human being purely because of what job you do in our common workplace. You comment on your good working relationship with cc and it's only the minute few "who will think we deserve equal footing "

Equal footing in what???
It's quite easy to say, as I already have how I enjoy a good working relationship with the majority of Tech Crew I've worked with, it's only the minute few who belong in different era who think they are better and deserve better conditions. I'll say it again. You do receive recognition for your more challenging and more qualified position/job/work/task/career.........it's called your wages.........

anything apart from that
( besides perhaps, rest periods and other things in the workplace that are germane to what you do e.g to keep current ie study allowances)

is all about a grab for prestige and privilege, so, sorry mate.

Here's something I'll put to you, would you object to daily breath testing before you get behind the "wheel"?

I'd feel a whole lot safer....and if you don't believe there are pilots somewhere in commercial aviation on a daily basis over the legal limit (even to drive a car) then you are extremely naive or a fool.......I'll suspend my judgment.

2 more things.....

Are you employed by VAustralia?

re your comment, "swearing is the preserve........

you really come across as someone intelligent, but those who use fancy words and high browed perception, well you just come across as stuck up a-seholes who think they're better than the dumb plebs in the back of the plane.............

hmmmmmmm, common thread there with pilots aint it......oops sorry, isn't it