PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2008-2009 season
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2008, 17:48
elipasquali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Bought My ticket, going to be in J-burg on january 3rd, then I suppose up to maun shortly after, it's nice having set dates now. Hopefully i'll find a job, and if not I'll consider it a much needed vacation.. albiet a rather long vacation. Thanks to everybody on this forum for the advice given, and hopefully i will be seeing some of you shortly down in Botswana. Oh a few quick questions for the vets, I noticed (the last time I checked), that air botswana does not yet offer online bookings, if I show up and want to fly out the same day, is it going to cost me an arm and a leg? Right now My logbook is completely Digital, will this be a problem? I can transfer it to a book, but i'd much prefer to print off a copy as I do in Canada when people need to see it. Finally, over the summer I was flying a 206 in the canadian arctic, but my contract ended in august and havnt flown much since (a couple hours), will this be a detrement to employment? (I've got just over 300 hours, 60 of which are on a 206) Cheers, Eli