PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC / WT and WTP
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2008, 18:52
MrWomble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA CC / WT and WTP

Firstly, my thanks to the BA cabin crew who as always made my flight back to England recently feel like part of my holiday not a neccesary evil at the end of it. Although my friends in America were nice company there was nothing like getting on-board at LAX and experiencing the smart and elegant ways and sights of the BA crew, England in America!

As I pay for my own flights WTP is the limit of my luxury however a problem with my booking meant I was unable to upgrade it from WT to WTP and I had to take economy on my outward trip and what an experience it was. To me this wasn't just a case of I'm used to WTP so anything less will feel different, I sensed a change in the attitude of the cabin crew. The "We'll always try and help" was replaced with "I don't have time, lots of others to deal with" attitude.

Was I just experiencing a busy flight or is it a case of just not having enough time to give that personal touch? I'm curious, not angry. If I come across as unhappy, that's not the case, the free upgrade I got for my booking problem on the way home happily put the BA glow back in my cheeks!

Once again though, many thanks to BA for having such excellent CC.