PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 17:45
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have refrained from posting since my last post on this subject simply because I don't know what to say. I agree with bits and I don't agree with other bits.

I think this particular topic has reached the end and there is little that can be added. The facts are that flights get delayed and on this occasion as much information was provided regardless of what Anne thinks.

Passengers should not be subject to a lot of the comments raised on this thread. It does not matter whether the passenger is rude or not, if you remain professional you will always be the stronger person in any situation.

Flybe are not a joke and Anne, you do indeed have alternatives should you wish to use them. It would be interesting to see what flights you have taken and how many of them have been disrupted - the delayed ones will always seem to stand out compared to the numbers of ones on time because you focus on the disruption - this is sadly quite natural.

Anne if you actually try to get through to Customer Relations I am sure you will be surprised. Its not that difficult providing you actually dial the telephone number or preferably write to them - they are actually quite reasonable people and will respond to all your points to the best of their ability.

Having said that, few airlines 'get it right' during delays so I can quite believe that the delay could have been handled a little better for various reasons.

As for the rest, well it is a case of agree to disagree for many people on here. Everyone has an opinion which is great but maybe its time to keep them to ourselves now and move on to another Flybe related topic?