PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 13:42
BongleBear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for all you posters who say we cannot change,this will never happen.those who generally feel defeated,blah,blah,blah,get lost and let those who have backbone to get on with it.pussies.
grim repa, i'm always reading your posts, reading how you give all your colleagues abuse about not having backbone. when i first joined ryanair i heard all about repa and over the following 6 months got quite excited about how repa would change the company through winning the court cases and finally getting that union recognition.
three years on and what has happened? ryanair constantly win the battles, i don't care how, and the negotiations over pay deals always go the way of the company.
when will repa do something about it? i know you'll say it's not upto repa, it's upto the pilots, but aren't repa supposed to be the organisation behind it all?
have you all admitted defeat now aswell? have you finally realised that we're going to have to take this **** because believe it or not we are lucky to have jobs in this climate?
i suppose it's just not the right time to fight, let's wait another few years hey, then we'll do something about it.