PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Clear Air Turbulence related to gas/air bubbles?
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:52
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Og drop it, drop it, drop it! I have spent many vacations cruising through the 'Bermuda triangle' and piloting through it too. You are talking garbage SFD! Not once did I so much as sniff methane once (it is rather obvious you know), or see bubbles in the water, nor did I notice the ship sinking in 3 seconds. It is all nonsense. CAT is an atmospheric phenomenon. Methane outbursts don't exist- there would have been some thunderous spontaneous explosions (well there are actually, but they are usually related to Madras Curry- yum yum!). The 'Bermuda Triangle' is there (after all it has about 3 sides...I think- depending on where you want them), but it is not actually related to a higher degree of ship losses- it's all nonsense. The whole thing is utter garbage. Get yourself a lovely playful dog and take it out for lots of walks instead of wasting time on this nonsense. They really enjoy chasing sticks and rubber balls! Don't give them chocolate. You will have a far more productive time.