PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:22
muckin fuddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strong comments !

Dearest Anne,

As for part company with Flybe there is always an alternative, take the train. Much slower and almost just as expensive but hey still an option.

I do not work for Flybe but another airline based in LHR. Just reading your posts I know exactly what sort of passenger you may be, the sort that looks down her nose at you and throws her toys about.

The money we earn is no more than sitting on a check out at Tesco. Most of us do the job because we like the variety of hours and meeting folk.

We will save your ass in an emergency but may think twice about putting ourselves in danger for that passenger who has treated us badly or been unreasonable. Not that I ever want to be in that position. I have gone on enough now but food for thought maybe? or maybe not?
Wow !

I work in customer service industry & regardless of what you think of the people who help pay your wages, you should NEVER voice them - particularly on sites like these. Customers read these pages as well !!

The comment about your possible actions in an emergency are totally unprofessional & a discredit to the many excellent cabin crew ( your colleagues ! ) there are out there working hard every day.

Using comments like these, I suggest it's time you look up the HR depatment phone number at your local Tescos..............

Food for thought - definately !!