PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Piaggio Avante...!!??
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2008, 23:10
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanna compare new to new? Stupid...only people with more money then brains, or people chasing writeoffs do that......but look, if your trying to sell someone 5 million dollar turboprops...good luck...a sucker is born every minute as the saying goes. The only selling point on the Piaggio that I can see, is someone that is cash rich, but cash flow poor. I see this in the PC12s...guys that have 2 mil to blow but can't afford to feed it down the road.
Honestly mate...this is crap of the worse kind!

Abeit that if you were to start your career again (if you ever did it at once...) you would sell your soul for a PC12 or a B200 (let alone a P180) but...if you like CJ's so much then keep riding those and forget the Italian catfish! I am a KA's driver and although I' ve not jet-exp I can tell from a mile away that you are here just to rubbish planes that you probably never flew. Being Italian myself, and seeking an opportunity on the Avanti I've followed the thread with interest but found NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING useful in your posts.

As SNS3 said the original poster was looking for an insight on Avanti's OPS & specs, not for gossip.

Move on, go flying! Isn't what your boss pays you for? Regardless of what you have to fly...of course!

DK