PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2008, 21:57
RED WINGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flightrider

I think you misunderstood my point! I totaly agree that the crew should remain profesional and deal best they can with the situation they are left with! I think you will find that all crew will maintain this.

My point been that crew hate delays more than pax! Ask one next time you fly the dramas delays also create for the crew! You can rest assured any crew will be doing there upmost to depart the flight on time, even in many ocasions forgoing there breaks so as not to delay pax! Does that sound like the rubbish customer service you have come to expect? You try working 10 hours plus without a break!

But unfortunately delays happen for a massive variety of reasons, It does not mean the crew should be shouted at or belittled by angry pax! Or insulted by people like ANNE whos inulting comments about the pilots glasses are unforgivable and had that comment been made to me I would have had that individual removed! I really dont understand why peoples morals and attitudes change completely when they arrive at an airport!