PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract Work
Thread: Contract Work
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2008, 04:51
macflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Hey, I have a 604 Type Rating, 800 TT and 300 on type. Do i have a chance with acass?"

I would have to say its hard for you right now but give it a shot... Whats the worst that can happen.

As far as the rest of the posts... I

I can second the comment by CitationUltra, Stay away from Avionco, They are thieves and terrible company. Everyone in the office is great but that company is ran by two guys that take advantage of their employees.

I got all my pay, after fighting for over several months, they finally paid me but they stuck me with all my expenses which added to about 4 to 6 thousand dollars that they were responsible for.

Mike Dodd and Josh Dodd look out for themselves and sing songs all they long to get you to work for them, but as soon as you take the job they wont support you, specially when your in the middle of some third world country and wont pay you which is the reason you went to work for them to begin with.

And if you quit while on assignment because they didn't pay you, they wont fly you home and your stuck there on your own. They try to keep all the money they owe you and unless you make them think your gonna work for them when they really need you they wont even begin thinking about paying.

Worst experience of my career... Mesa is heaven compared to Avionco.

Save your money and your Licenses and dont fly for them.