PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TSC Curry
Thread: TSC Curry
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2008, 20:55
pic_on_B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unimpressed by Transat's inflight service

Last August I flew with them from Ireland to Canada and was served President's Choice's sweet and sour chicken meal. It was Ok but their inflight service looked ridiculous and pathetic!

A few days ago I flew... Montreal to Holguin to Montreal. Outbound they served a disgusting piece of cheese pizza with ONE beverage. Inbound they served a boxed (not PC..... I think it was Wing Wong) chicken balls dish. It was revolting.... and again.... just ONE beverage.

I remember the glamour days of air Transat as they were trying very hard to kill Nationair back around 1990-1991. They did kill Nationair and inflight service has gone downhill eversince.... How low can it go?

Canadian travellers now have Sunwing Airlines on their side for trips down south. Free champagne, hot towels, free wine with meal, delicious selection of hot meals (served on a tray) with a salad and a dessert. The beverage tray is always in the aisle and non-union smiles are plentiful.

Sunwing is a gem for passengers and for its staff. I should know I've been flying for them for 2 years.