PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA - no more pilot group, we want pilots and CC together
Old 7th Oct 2008, 07:44
PammyAnderson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VA - no more pilot group, we want pilots and CC together

V Australia is aggressively asking the small number of initial pilots who have joined on individual contracts to sign a new 5 year EBA that yes get this .... includes the Cabin Crew. Under the new agreement all pilots current and future to be employed will be in a joint EBA with cabin crew, where any conditions for pilots will be jointly voted on. So even if all pilots voted no for something, at a ratio of approx 6:1 nothing will every be achieved if half the CC vote yes. I don't know any other airline where pilots and CC are under a joint EBA. Imagine leaving your wages, days off, duty limits, super, penalty, career progression etc be in the hands of 20 y/o + something flighties on 35G. (no offense to CC by the way). I seriously hope the guys/girls don't get fooled into this. Vote will be as early as next week.
...Doctors aren't included with nurses. Lawyers aren't under court reporter ebas. .... Dont do it guys. !!!!!!

PS i would post the AFAP letter if I knew how. Anyone who can, it may be a good idea.