PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - which position should I take?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2008, 17:59
210oneday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys thanks very much for the replies... well most of them,.. some of u i have the feeling that u may be making fun of me but, for those of u that r willing to take this serious here r a few answers to your questions... the position of the FO in an airvan is a very serious one, i am in charge of the landing lights and fuel pumps...but only in exceptional circumstances. i am unfortunately unable to wear any bars at the moment but once the chief engineer let me wear his shirt because my chief pilot got stains all over my shirt.

PS i log all of these hours as dual but i keep a seperate log as co-pilot (coz the airlines love multi-crew ops)... i also know how the airlines love over head panels and control columns that come out of the floor.

PSS To SMS 777 no i dont wear kevlar underpants but i do wear a fire retardant flight suite and my captain does play the dangerzone theme song whilst we walk out onto the apron and during take-off and landing. I also enjoy volleyball games and our unique handshake which we have spent hours perfecting. He has also told me I can be his wingman any time which to me means that i am making progress... God I love this industry, I love the smell of avgas in the morning!