PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2008, 17:13
UK Viking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What happened to you guys ?

What is wrong with you guys, why are you so angry ? It seems you have done something stupid and got a kick in the ass but did'nt have the balls to stand it even though it might have been deserved !! Ryanair is a very strong business company, they provide good and safe positions if YOU follow their way of doing this business, I am Scandinavian, used to be working for a very well known and respected company there, found the future a little "dangerous" in that company (they just sacked 86 pilots !!)and decided to try Ryanair. I tell you, the way Ryanair is doing their best to save jobs is exact the way my former union in Scandinavia would have come to as a solution, sharing the unpaid leave between the whole base is absolutely the best way for everyone, and further more, how come i actually LIKE to work for Ryanair, roster is good, pay is good, pension is good etc. ? Don't tell me to dislike my company, I do like to work for Ryanair, they do tough business, but they survive the crises and I still got my GOOD paycheck every month, even without a union. I perfectly understand if you have trouble with Ryanair, they dont want you lazy union guys at all, you guys just think that you should be nursed through the life following rules that kills all airline business these days, just to make you big fat and happy, grow up and be realistic, with that attitude forget it and find another way of living.

Rgds UK Viking

Last edited by UK Viking; 4th Oct 2008 at 18:08.