PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 3rd Oct 2008, 13:36
DUXBY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is this going?

I think this thread is grinding to a halt, people saying the same things over and over again.

There are some well read and informed people on this thread with pretty good predictions, but all we have now is people copying and pasting exerpts to show why things are bad. I don't think there are any wannabes left who are not in the picture.

What would be impressive if one of these experts sticks their necks on the line again and predicts a little more into the future and give reasons behind their arguments. I think we need an update as it's been up and down for the past couple of weeks what with the 700bn US bailout fiasco and the situation has been changing day by day.

Can we expect to see any more airlines going bust and if so the type of outfits in the frame (obviously not who) and your reasons why?
I for one would be grateful for any advice about the future, yes we know it's going to be bad for a while, but for how long now?

Is it now just a matter of waiting a couple of years for the wannabe or is the problem far deeper than this?

www not telling anyone how to run the forum.