PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - eagle vs air national
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2008, 08:07
always inverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear what you are saying about the attitude of some at Eagle, kind of like they were owed the job and the company is lucky to have them, for those of you reading this, it stands out like dogs nuts !!
From my experience the people at Eagle who want to build hrs and move on are those that have just started and dont really knw what the job can give you in respect to lifestyle and the odd one who hates it for some stupid reason.
I personaly enjoy the job and dont mind if I stay for another 5 years or so, the crews are pretty good mostly, the flying can be challenging as probably is Air Nat.
You would be supprised to see the number of 5 year + captains at Eagle, mostly there cause the lifestyle is pretty good. As with any job, it is what you make of it.

One thing I have recently learnt is that at airwork if they are running ground courses on the metro, they dont have much work for it. Good way of keeping them flying, they might take 1 if you lucky from the 10 or so that come through. I would imagine that air nat may be similar in that the unlucky ones on the course that dont get a job have possibly subsidised the successful ones training.
Food for thought with any job...Just in case you had not of thought of it like that.