PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Change at SAA
Thread: Change at SAA
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2008, 15:18
Dark - Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pitch & Fan you're not shedding much of a decent light on SAA pilots are you? Frankly I would get off your high horse and stop making out that SAA is the be all and end all of aviation, because quite honestly it ain't. I understand you want to stand up for what you believe in and rightly so but no need to attack and undermine others who have no idea what it's like working for the company.
And before you start degrading and judging me, I happen to work for the airline. Yes I made my choice and am fortuate to be there BUT I do not sit on my high horse and pretend nothing is wrong within the company. We all know it has its problems, money is wasted and certain esteemed leaders and others are paid numerous amounts of cash to do nothing. It makes me sick to my stomach, but hey we can't change it and never will!
But the rest of you on this thread also have to realise that we are all part of the aviation community, we do the same job, we have the same ideals and it just so happens that we are part of SAA. We don't make the rules, we just follow them so in essence realise that if we as a pilot body could change the face of SAA tomorrow, be assured we would. But that ain't going to happen...so we, like you, carry on our daily lives/jobs like any of you working at Comair, 1 Time, Link, SAX, etc........
Nuff said.....hope my spelling and use of grammar is ok pitch & fan.......