PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 13:17
jasonjdr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, yes I went off topic there. If anyone wants to discuss further pls PM me.

SD,

Your figures are wrong. My new contract states higher hourly rates. But your point is taken re the 900pa. (ntb, max hrs for line training is 120, avg is about 80 to 90)

Stanstead,

Yes 6% will not give you much from age 37, it was not meant to assume someone who had started from scratch at that age! But luckily I started a looooong time ago saving for my retirement. If you want quotes for insurance PM me Although, as I mentioned, it does depend on previous medical conditions and unfortunately you would not be eligible for those sort of premiums as they assume a clean medical history, non-smoker, etc.

Lord Lardy.

But you did not state the carrier? and this is to a cadet with no TR fresh out of integrated 200tt. PM me if you prefer not to state in front of all.......but I am intrigued.

(its ok, just figured it out for myself. I had no luck at that door unfortunately. Aren't we all going to be working together soon anyway, hehe . Thats another thread, I think!)

Last edited by jasonjdr; 1st Oct 2008 at 13:46.