PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - resuming of inquest XV179
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 20:59
The Equivocator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N2DBD

Couldn't agree more, but what is peddled to be the truth by many doesn't necessarily make it the truth.

Ultimately the opinion of the BoI, the opinion of HM coroner, yours and my opinion are valid. Some carry the weight of law, or the weight of official sanction, some don't.

And if you can so clearly recall what was said/discussed/decided with sufficient detail a number of years ago, I suggest you report it via the appropriate channels to HM coroner. I'm sure your clarity could only help...

There are a number of agendas running under the cover of this tragic incident, some of which are bent on presenting (or forcing acceptance of) the truth as they see it. To what ends I'm sure they can tell you themselves. It is not my place to judge anyone.

There are few days that go past that I don't pass a thought for my friends who perished on 179. I can not begin to comprehend the loss felt by the relatives and loved ones of those left behind. However, I don't believe I cast any disrespect on my friends or their loved ones by having an opinion.