PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2008, 16:51
Pontious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chickenstrips

I tried exactly the same but the supervisor on the UK phone number for PaddyPower wouldn't take my bet either... suprise! Suprise!

Skippy

I apologise if you thought I was 'name calling', however I find it very hard to comprehend how 'someone' who claims to be an educated analyst can continue to have problems understanding a passage of text stated 3 times unless it is due to sheer incredulation at the fact. If that is the case, then that 'someone' needs a little guidance in the composition of an airline's structure & everyday operational role. When confronted with an opportunity for 'subjective enlightenment' that 'someone' should accept the bearer's comments in good faith & cease to ask the same question especially when it receives the same response.

You see, Skippy, I don't know what type of office you work in or the capabilities of the team you work with, but in my working 'office', our teams regard effective, simplistic & efficient communication as the norm' & even when working in flight decks comprising 3 or 4 non-english (as a first language) speaking crew members, & leading a team comprising up to 10 differant nationalities, I have never, ever, ever had to repeat myself twice in over 23 years of flying passengers around the globe.

To GSM 'knockers' in general, TD's statement says it all. GSM is debt free, cash rich & secure. However, GSM isn't vulnerable to shareholders obligations, isn't fazed by adverse comments of a sensationalist, 'scaremongering obsessed', largely ignorant London-based press & is going to be around for a long,long time. I suggest you adapt to this 'revelation'.

To those who were victims of GSM's 'annus horribilis' last year, then I sympathise. It is scant consolation, I know, but the passengers I've carried this season from MAN, DUB, BFS & GLA have passed on generally very favourable comments & frequently asked why GSM hadn't advertised the services, particularly ex-MAN & DUB, more.

To our supporters, colleagues & satisfied customers a big THANK YOU!