PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skippers vs Maroomba
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2008, 15:58
FRQ Charlie Bravo

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Thread drift; let me tell you a story so I can feed my ego (nobody else is doing it).

Pfft, the Dash is pretty secure. I been trying to pinch one for ages without success.
He he he, reminds me of when I had the job of unsecuring a Cessna *** at 1:00 am airside at Y*** in my street clothes (damn skippy I had my ASIC showing though). Whilst it was totally legal (dispute over who owed who money for parts so somebody chucked a chock-lock on the nose and 'somebody else' chucked a hack saw and bolt cutters into his/her nav bag) security came around twice and I just hid the tools and smiled like they were the ones who didn't belong.

I guess what I'm getting at Wiz of Aus is that if you really really want that pretty little Dash (maybe as a plaything in the backyard for the kiddies) just rock up like you own the joint and nobody will question you. (It's the idiots in balaclavas who get busted.)

Hmmm, I wonder if I'll ever get a job with Y*** Aviation?

Apologies for the thread drift, you can have it back now.

FRQ CB

Last edited by FRQ Charlie Bravo; 29th Sep 2008 at 16:01. Reason: Names changed to protect uhhh, those who didn't get caught!