PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 18:01
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Kremin, you are in a union and earning twice what rubik makes courtesy of aforesaid union. Well, you quite obviously don't work for our delightful MOL then, so at least we know why you have **** all idea of how life is in "planet ryanair", how to fix it, and why it hasn't been fixed. You are therefore excused your ignorance of the subject, if not of your abject inability to be civil to anyone who dares to disagree with your assesment of the situation.
Does having union representation also absolve you from keeping your cool when you don't get your own way, or from having to take other opinions into account in your decision making ?
Edited to say, I see from your previous postings that you appear to work for that little airline down the road that RYR have a large interest in.
Far from asking me, as you did , to respect my colleagues and their right to be in a union ( which I do) perhaps you could let us know what exactly is your interest in this debate about the " useless tossers in Ryanair who shouldn't be getting any of my IALPA money" as you so succintly put it in your posting of 11th Jan.
I know my interest in this discussion, perhaps you would like to explain your somewhat bizarre involvement in it. Or is it just fear that next time Micky makes a play fer ya you will end up in the same sh1t as us, now that could be it, indeed it could.

Last edited by captplaystation; 27th Sep 2008 at 18:18.