PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 16:40
CaptKremin

Ahh, boobik101, our posts crossed. Don't mean to ignore you.

CaptainKretin, how very ignorant, violent and crude to wish a fellow human being to 'crawl off somewhere and die'. Your karma must be shot to **** mate.
Oh you scurrilous little hypocrite!
Recognise these comments?..."a prat, a moron, an idiot, a scumbag, a filthy braindead Ozzie feckwit..." written in post 92 of this very thread, by YOU. Thats a nice way to talk about someone - and then have the gall to censure others? Get off the stage you fool.

Some of us are realists, but you, along with a few others, are ranting, ignorant, and bone-headed in the short-sighted pursuit of your own agenda. It is a shame that you never seem to actaully understand what is written, merely attach your own interpretation of the words and then write a fairly pointless piece of rhetoric.
Well we all have agendas around here it seems.
Yours is to look after yourself and fark the rest.

Not once have I or Captplaystation or any others advocated giving up on the unionisation of Ryanair; we have merely pointed out the facts, things that you seem to take very little notice thereof.
Things like----"It's a waste of time! You're all doomed, DOOMED I TELL YA!!"
That kind of thing?
Why effin bother matey? Move along.

You are a sad individual Kremin.
Actually I'm not sad at all. I'm quite happy. I'm in a union and I'm paid twice what you make, thanks to my union.

Carry on bending over and telling me I'm sad...you eejit! Maybe it'll make you feel better about yourself.

When you lead the Mighty Union over the parapet to ultimate victory over the despised capitalist, the rich and wretched MOL, I will write and congratulate you, until then, just carry on with your moronic and violent rantings, wasting all our time.
I won't be waiting on letters of thanks from a corporate shill like you. You'll be crying in your cornflakes. You are O'Learys second largest lapdog.
Woof Woof!