PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 13:30
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are ,sadly, even more abrasive than Ryanair, and suffer a similar degree of tunnel vision when anyone questions your narrow focussed view of reality. You sound like the kind of chap who is up for a fight, keep looking behind you at regular intervals to see how many are there to reinforce you, lest you enter the fray unaccompanied.
You are obviously unable, or unwilling to read & understand what I write. There is nothing I would like to see better than union involvement in RYR, I just don't believe it's likely to happen any time soon. Instead of shouting, try to read & understand that others may also have valid views. . . . Oh ,and put down those political text books more often and look at how those around you react ( or not in most cases) to what is forced upon them. Try to open your eyes and join the rest of us in the real world as a first step, and once you have assimilated the real situation you can maybe find a way to change it. Just spouting venom & rhetoric in the direction of anyone who questions your view of the world is hardly likely to convince anyone of your capabilities or good intentions.
I assume you did a CRM course at some stage, I strongly suggest you apply for a refund.
I shudder to think what you must be like to share 4 sectors with.

Last edited by captplaystation; 27th Sep 2008 at 15:34.