PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unions to kick down door at FR
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2008, 16:19
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kremin, please explain how, after reading this;

(5) Anti-Victimisation Legislation:

Legislation to prohibit victimisation, including dismissal and incentivisation, and to provide effective protection and means of redress to employees when engaged in the proper and legitimate exercise of their rights to trade union membership or activity on behalf of a trade union, or non-membership, or a manager discharging his or her managerial functions, will be brought forward with a view to its enactment by March 2009.

You wrote this?

As a result, from next March, new legislation will be in place making it illegal to intimidate or punish employees wishing to set up a union. This legislation was demanded by the unions specifically to deal with the bullying and blackguarding that goes on in Ryanair.

From next March O'Leary will find himself faced with recognising IALPA or spending time in Mountjoy Jail.

Pack your bags Micko

What a leap of fantasy that encourages you to gleefully burst into print.

You still fail, yet again, efter having had this pointed out to you on many, many occasions, that unless there is a union in the company, the above mentioned legislation becomes moot, useless, inapproriate, just so much hot air.

N14HK writes;

Ryanair and some of it's pilots obviously lack integrity, and in the case of many of it's pilots lack any sense of professional pride.

For these reasons I will not book any flights with said airline and will refuse any duty travel on Ryanair at my company's behest until such time as union recognition is achieved.

I think it may well be a long time before I set foot on a Ryanair aircraft.

Please tell me which airline you work for? My shredded and insignificant integrity would shudder at the thought that such a bigotted, narrow-minded, overbearingly pompous ass as you so obviously are might have your greasy but oh so professional palms on the controls.

Sad individuals...