PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frequent Flyer HATES bad manners!
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2008, 11:49
CornishFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And lastly, to Cabin Crew, who do such a stirling job but I have one complaint. I'm not the only person who sometimes has to lean slightly into the aisle, or nods off and whose head rolls that way, but is there any need to smash the trolley into the passenger? I've seen mostly courteous and funny ways of dealing with the arm/leg/head that's in the way, but I've also seen outright awful people charging down the aisle and bumping passengers!
Yesterday, I had a bloke on the back row, right aisle seath deciding he was going to cross his legs, his right over his left for the whole sector, with his offending leg almost all the way across the aisle. Having to CONSTANTLY ask him politely to move it, it gets tedious when he can see the trolley is coming towards him or we're walking back to the galley to the galley till fill a tea pot and he can see you quite clearly, being in an aisle seat and all. After a dozen or so times, you just lose patience and barge past. Leaving it there when you know we need access (hell, that's the purpose of a sodding aisle in the first place, a route for access not extra legroom) is just downright rude. Come the end of the sector, I was surpised one of the pax hadn't swiped his foot off, let alone any of us crew. Arrogant man