PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 26th Sep 2008, 05:47
Seat62K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)

This morning I read a post on www.airlinequality.com written by someone who feels that he has been waiting too long to get a refund from Ryanair for cancelled flights.
I, too, am waiting to receive a refund from Ryanair and wonder if there are readers who can comment on just how long they had to wait (or have been waiting) to get their money back.
I'd welcome comments from those in the same situation with other airlines (I'm also waiting for a refund from easyJet).
P.S. The wording of the refund confirmation message from Ryanair intrigued me. It states: "...your refund application has been accepted. Once approved...." (my emphasis). The implication is that some will not be approved (otherwise why not use another word such as "processed"?). I did wonder in what circumstances would it not be approved....
The www.airlinequality.com poster mentions that he/she has had no response to emails. Does anyone know of a "live" Ryanair Customer Service (sic) email address?