PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 24th Sep 2008, 05:07
nich-av

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really hold people for dumb don't you? I'm telling you, don't transfer your daily job "I am captain and a god" into writing to me.
I'm confident you have not missed an opportunity to read every single of my posts.

To tell you the truth, I am not making a penny from my daily job. I am just helping pilots within my capabilities and I'm doing that by providing world's cheapest aircraft rental.
Any marginal earnings of our operation goes into a pot, a pot that one day in the near future will help improve chances for modular student pilots (because integrated are either stupid or rich) to climb up the ladder more easily.

You are so wrong not to support us.

All you are doing with your misery-shedding is to give airlines an opportunity to take more advantage of student pilots. Isn't it enough that they have to pay for their TR, now you want to help airlines save the money on line training by making the case for them?

Instead, encourage student pilots to flow through the bizjet market.
Plenty of opportunities there, and experienced A320/B737 wouldn't even care to think about it. If we can get modular ab-initio to understand that a bizjet job is way better than a stupid A-B-A-C-A job on A320/B737, you bet they will flow into the bizjet market and airlines will start paying for TR's again. Also, as they will recruit among bizjet pilots instead of ab-initio's, the market will have continuous recycling and a more logical evolution than to jump a 200 hours TT kid on the RHS.

Don't waist this opportunity to help transform the market into a fair one because that's exactly what you are doing. Don't "warn" starters who will not get their ticket before 3 years from now. Encourage people who already have their ticket to head to Africa or take up any bizjet job.

Pump optimism into starters to motivate them and help them find the right path. If you are not wasting all this time on the forum because you have a heart for student pilots and want to help them (because it is not helping them at all), then I goddamn hope you get a flock of birds in both engines during the next rotation.