PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2008, 08:45
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
potkettleblack ppjn numbers are wrong thats a fact so how about you stop posting garbage. Seeing as you don't work for RYR

"Out of this you pay tax" Don't people at other airlines pay tax now? Jesus I better get a job at one of those airlines. Of course figures mentioned are always gross.The figure mentioned are more than likely the basic i.e what you get paid wether you work or not, then add flight pay on top of that and you get the true figure.

Correct me If I'm wrong but On a RYR contract you do get an allowance per year to cover things such as uniform and the like. And for the nth time as a RYR employed pilot you DO NOT pay for sim checks. Only brookfield guys do! You also get pension money from RYR circa 5 grand as a captain!

Is this unpaid leave thing good hell no, and I dont agree with it for one minute. Is it better than loosing my job yes to an extent. Will I look for a contract if Im put onto unpaid leave, you better believe it!

Why are people getting so uptight, no one as yet has been asked to take unpaid leave, lets cross that bridge when we come to it instead of making a storm in a tea cup. Or is it much more fun to have unsubstantiated claims as la potkettleblack?

Last edited by Rhodes13; 23rd Sep 2008 at 10:51.