PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 15:46
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all you holier than thou union members in your 'safe' jobs, let me explain something.
O'Leary will never, I mean never, allow a union member to enter his office on union business.
If, and it is a big if, any base or even several bases could organise a ballot and they voted in favour of union recognition, O'Leary would close the base and sack all the pilots. Simple as that. He has effectively banned any union from operating in Ryanair and he will continue so to do as long as he can get away with it. EU and Irish law have meant nothing to him in the past so why will it in the future?
Now, you tell me how I am going to organise a ballot knowing that the result will mean we all lose our jobs?

Go on explain.....................clever clogs.

Go on strike, I hear you say................and to you I say, pathetic twits, all of you. You have no idea of the reality of working for O'Leary and if you did, you would stop using phrases like 'unprofessional' or 'slags' or 'filth'.

We don't like it any more than you do but we have to put up with the ****e from the company and the extra ****e from you pillocks.