PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 15:27
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curser

whilst i respect your opinion, i think i can say quite confidently that you have no idea what you are taking about, we (not i)hardly fell at the first fence, nor the last but we were well on the way, or so we were lead to believe, to getting what we wanted, we were lead to believe by both IALPA and BALPA that membership and support was on the rise and that the setback from the supreme court was just the a setback, and yet with only days to go till the next court day they (IALPA) start playing games with us, without even consulting with us, there members, the very people that pay there wages, they decided to delay the court case that we had all waited so long for, it was then a master stroke by ryanair to offer a new pay deal knowing full well that most of the group had had enough. And hey-presto the whole thing fell apart. It wasn't a case of the ryanair pilots not having the balls to carry on the fight it was a case of the ryanair pilots having bills to pay and no clear sight of when all the **** was going to end.

Last edited by bia botal; 22nd Sep 2008 at 17:06.