PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forced unpaid leave at ryanair
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 12:18
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jiffajaffa, go immediately and talk to BALPA or IALPA,
Yeah funny thing that, see i did that, joined IALPA, got educated, boy did i, went to all the meetings, fell in line with everyone else, got no pay increase for 2 years,saw the punishment in my sector pay, listen to the bull from people that are now training captains about strike action, all with a feel of confidence that we had all the cards staked in our favor.

THEN I WATCH IN TOTAL DISBELIEF as they ask MOL to move aside, and took over shafting us. We can all come on here and yell and scream about how up the situation is, but after seeing how well the union help us in the past i don't see that there is a single thing that we can do about it.

And don't give me any of that bull about "the union can only help you if you are prepared to go all the way" because i and many many more where, and grim repa if you where sitting in the ALSSA the day that they tried to weasel out of the mess they got us into you will now exactly what i am talking about. it will be in court in may,, it will be in court in nov,, in will be in court jan,, opp's judger's are on holiday, in will be in court in mar,, it will be in court in june,, opp's ryanair can't make it, it will be in court in aug no matter what, this time for sure, nothing will stop it,,,,, sorry guys our lawyer has had a better offer so you are screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!