PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Leadership
Thread: RAF Leadership
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 11:11
Chugalug2

Received 234 Likes on 72 Posts
As the the one responsible for the WO posts, following their omission from my "leadership tree", I feel I must try to make amends. Yes, of course they should be featured, but where? I suspect they would suggest at or near the very top! I am minded of the ritual humiliation of some unfortunate on a Cadet Wing Parade at Sleaford Tech by the SWOman;
"Flight Sergeant, Flight Sergeant? Sir! You call me Sir! I call you Sir, you call me Sir, the only difference is you mean it!"
all this at increasing tempo and volume, perfectly enunciated and clearly heard three squadrons down the parade.
Perhaps my omission was psychic, for IIRC the last thread concerning WOs featured a tirade aimed at Coalition ORs that fail to salute Commissioned US WOs (yes I know, but try telling him that) You will notice that I do not spell out what WO stands for, for that is when the Kraken awakes, and then be afraid, be very afraid! May I counsel dropping this subject right now before the worst happens? Better still some kind soul might care to answer the OP's question. Personally I haven't a clue!